Seats are NOT created equal. If your back is like mine, I can tell you if a seat is good or not in about 1 hour! I have tried many seat builders and have settled on these.
Since we use these seats in our full restorations, I have them custom built to our specs. They can be altered to your preferences but we usually recommend:
- Removable headrests to allow the seat to clear the overhead cabinets and fully recline if desired.
- Flip up arms on both side (you can specify one or no arm rests for custom applications.
- Pocket on the back of the seat back
- Manual slide racks
- “Pump” style lumbar support
- We supply the fabric for a uniform interior upholstery look (requires 5 yd. of material) NOTE: material is an additional cost.
We can also specify articulating arms that stay vertical at any position of the seat back, longer arms and 6 way electric if desired.
Please call for pricing.
As in seats, there are many choices when it comes to sofas. I have seen many and have settled on this manufacturer in that the sofa is unique in its features and the company has the ability to custom build the sofas to my length and base requirement specs.. There may be some modification needed for your application. Also over the years we will change the mechanism as to what can be produced. You may find cheaper sofas out there, but I’m not looking for any ‘ol sofa, I want something nice & this is it!
Pretty cool hey! A 48 ” bed and up to 72″ long! The console can be made in woodtone or black.
Please call for current pricing.