…………Boy, we sure did create some questions on yesterday’s Motorhome Rehab Ranch video! If you didn’t see it you may not know what I’m talking about………
One comment was “well you took that one out together” hey, the luck says we were slated to already put an all new dash in….the left side fell apart but the rest of it came out..forget it……its not worth putting it back in!….we had the windshields out to do thathow bout that…..they got that brittle, fogged edges old windshield out in 1 piece…..amazing!
It was amazing too that the beat up old original rotten dashout in …well most of 1 piece…….with the dash out of the way, the new ATC FUSE block will be easier to run. The firewall cleared off my bet is it will stay that wayOops, the is the firewall in this projectThe harness above is wired in 6 relays and our “Vehicle Battery Positive gets updated too.
…… No, all of our tools aren’t Snap-on or Mac but we’ve got what we need…….. Cleaned up, it’s much nicer to do our work……thanks guys for caring……..
…… While we’re in here, I wanted to show you guys the inner wall support at the front on early model coaches. It’s only 2 aluminum “U” channels welded to another U channel sill with a 45 year old rubber inlet fuel pipe…..yikes!
We add a horizontal 2″ flat aluminum bar behind the outer body mold channel. This way we can pull the “Chipmunk cheek” body bulge over the front wheels.