While the guys are over there swarming on the ambulance remount project I’m in my own world taking the sweat equity I had put into this new dash AC project on Ruby and now proving it can be duplicated into Texas Tux. This is part of the discovery no one can spend the time to do….I mean it take you doing something at LEAST 3 times if not more to get good at it! That’s “learning”. So now this project…..at least to this stage of the project….moves to the “duplicate” stage right here You can see the hole in the firewall that needs to be filled. OK Jared, make me a box……. it gets done! Test fit the sample unit as we did on Ruby Load up the real deal with hoses and servos into position . Moving over to the inside I’m checking the skimcoat on filling the rear louvered vents and if you blow up the pic and look behind the left vent you can see the 4 AC/heat outlets Hey… wanna see what it looks like from outside? Here ya go……. BOOM!!!!!! was it as good for you as it was for me? Ruby ole girl, you were right! I CAN do this again! Nw Texas Tux looks pretty much like you!
See! I felt so good I blew over to David S. 3rd dash AC/heat project…….with the hole in it’s dash already cut…… Hey Jared, bang me out another box for David’s dash AC unit……. Well alright, a good average time to bang out a box… that’s what I can charge fairly. Whooop….swagtastic…… it’s fitted Wooohoooo! but wait…. that only means the exap/bolwer system is in……. I’ll finish David’s up to where Ruby and Texas Tux is and then we go to the next step….connections! Stay tuned…..
So much more happening, I have a doc appointment… they want to find something else wrong with me! Look guys, after the mind went the rest of it doesn’t matter as much!!!!! Hey… I hope to see ya tomorrow…!!!!!!! Mommy, make the bad man stop!!!!..