Bouncing back and forth working these 3 projects at the same time but not really because they are all the same so bringing them up together (#3 will lag a bit), I’m learning and proving at the same time. Here is Texas Tux dash pad stripped, repaired and modified it to the point of stretching. Here is Ruby’s dash vinyl stretched……… this is a red letter day We started here did this to it, you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet (this is Texas Tux dash ready for it’s new vinyl and this was Ruby with this pad restretched
and from there well, I think we have something we can work with now!
Today we’ll stretch Texas Tux dash while Junior shoots the side panels, front and rear headliner caps for Ruby all today and THEN we’ll see something come together…………
I think we’ve got the Airstream trailer ready to build That’s the belly pan from under the thing. Phillip is extending the frame tongue for better towing and a place for the battery and boxed front storage and I think we’ve got all the stuff on the interior we’re not going to reuse….OUT Hey, that’s where we’re going… See ya tomorrow, thanks for the visit…tell your friends and we’ll see ya tomorrow