A vacation to Central Florida would not be complete (for any self respecting GMC owner that is) without a visit to the shop. Come on by, we’ll leave the light on and the 30 amp cord out!
From the Florida Turnpike: Get off at the “I -4” exit & head east toward Orlando.
From I-95: Take “I-4” at Daytona and head to Orlando.
- Get off I-4 at Hwy 441/17-92 and head south (441/17-92 is locally called “Orange Blossom Trail”)
- Watch for a Mc Donald’s on the right about 2-3 miles, turn left onto Oakridge Road which is just after the McDonalds.
- Go a mile or so and watch the street signs on the right for “Anno Ave”. There will also be a sign “Pinecastle Auto Body” on that corner.
- Turn right (there is no left turn) and go through the first intersection (the cross street will be “Fairlane”, like the car).
- The first turn in after Fairlane (the next cross street) will be “Pinecastle Business Center” on your left, our building is in but directly behind the complex, so turn in the first entrance and look for the roll gate.
WE ARE THERE! You may want to call if you’re going to drop by so we can make some room for you, our parking lot stays packed!